Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Name That Disorder
Simple as that.
1. Recurrent pulling out of one's hair, resulting in hair loss.
2. Recurrent skin picking resulting in skin lesions.
3. Marked fear or anxiety about one or more social situations in which the individual is exposed to possible scrutiny by others.
4. Preoccupation with having or acquiring a serious illness.
5. Preoccupation with one or more perceived defects or flaws in physical appearance that are not observable or appear slight to others.
Bonus: An inability to recall important autobiographical information, usually of a traumatic or stressful nature, that is inconsistent with ordinary forgetting.
Answers are in comments.
Not an easy quiz! How'd you do?