Monday, July 25, 2016
Quick Quiz: DSM Scramble
Here's the quiz. Answers in comments!
1. Medical name for substance known as angel dust.
2. Recurrent failure to resist impulses to steal
3. Recurrent and intense sexual arousal from observing an unsuspecting person who is naked, in the process of disrobing, or engaging in a sexual activity: _____________ Disorder
4. A marked incongruence between one's experienced/expressed gender and assigned gender: _________ ________
5. Condition characterized by stupor, catalepsy, waxy flexibility, mutism and other symptoms.
How'd you do?